We are your destination for a truly exceptional experience to heal, recover and live in a home-like environment with caring staff and therapists. We provide a surrounding with everything you need from exceptional dining to companionship to arrange for your needs at this step of your life.
Our mission is to be the facility of choice for patients, employees, and physicians by providing high-quality care to our community. At The Grove Health & Rehabilitation Center, the pillar of our operation is the delivery of quality healthcare in the most appropriate, safe, patient-centered care environment.
Rehabilitation Services and Amenities Include:
- Private Rooms
- Patio on the Second Floor
- Facility Van and Transportation
- Gift Shop
- Pastoral Care
- Beauty Shop
- Large Rehab Gym
- Personalized dining choices
- WIFI, family conferencing and video chats
- Separate Rehab Dining Room
- Separate Short Term Unit
- Community and Restaurant Outings
- Social Activities – games, movies, trivia, arts and crafts
- Light Exercise Classes – chair yoga, morning stretch
The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services created the Five-Star Quality Rating
The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services created the Five-Star Quality Rating System to help families identify and compare nursing homes. By receiving a 5-star rating.
We are proud of our 5-Star rating as it shows our dedication to a healthy and clean facility, high nursing staff rates, and quality of patient health during their stay.
The Grove Health and Rehabilitation Center has been identified as being in the top 10% of the state’s nursing homes after an inspection that included:
Quality Measure ratings
Health Inspection ratings
What People are Saying About us
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I go through rehabilitation at a nursing home?
We have the full rehabilitation set-up including equipment, certified therapists, and a great location. Just like we provide a comprehensive home-like atmosphere for our residents, we do the same for our short-term rehabilitation patients. You will get the great dining, relaxing grounds and courtyards, and 24-hour medical access along with everything else you need for your rehabilitation. Complete rehabilitation requires your therapy sessions as well as relaxing downtime in order to heal.
How is a nursing home different from a hospital?
Nursing homes in the past used to be stark, institutional places that were cold and lonely. We cannot stress enough how much nursing homes have changed.
- Our centers are designed to provide the home-like atmosphere you want for your loved one while still providing any medical care they need.
- We provide social activities for mind and body well-being, companionship, and socialization.
- Our dining services are specialized and provided in a posh and comforting dining room.
- We do not restrict visiting except in certain health crisis situations.
- We have rehabilitation services for extended care and comfort.
- Residents can bring personal items with them.
- We celebrate holidays, birthdays and promote a sense of community.